On 2021/1/28 下午6:34, David Sterba wrote:
On Thu, Jan 28, 2021 at 08:30:21AM +0800, Qu Wenruo wrote:
    btrfs: support subpage for extent buffer page release

I don't have this patch in my inbox so I can't reply to it directly, but
you include refcount.h, but then use normal atomics.  Please used the
actual refcount_t, as it gets us all the debugging stuff that makes
finding problems much easier.  Thanks,

My bad, my initial plan is to use refcount, but the use case has valid 0
refcount usage, thus refcount is not good here.

In case you need to shift the "0" you can use refcount_dec_not_one or
refcount_inc/dec_not_zero, but I haven't seen the code so don't know if
this applies in your case.

In the code, what we want is inc on zero, which will cause warning on refcount. (initial subpage allocation has zero ref, then increased to one when one eb is attached to the page)

But maybe I can change the timing so that we can use refcount.
Current code uses ASSERT()s to prevent underflow, so it would be sufficient for current code base though.

I'll investigate more time on this topic in next update.

Thanks,
Qu