Diego Calleja wrote:
On Miércoles 25 Febrero 2009 22:07:33 Steven Pratt escribió:

All in all good progress.  Results and graphs can be found here:

http://btrfs.boxacle.net/repository/raid/history/History.html

Some graphs seem to be broken...btrfs gets a "transparent" color.
Unless I am missing something, what you are referring to is a simple wraping/alignment issue in the key on the long name on the experimental btrfs. It is the Brown bar. Let me know if this is not the issue.

Steve

For example here:
http://btrfs.boxacle.net/repository/raid/history/History_Mail_server_simulation._num_threads=16.FFSB_Ops_per_Sec.png