I tried applying this patch, but the fragmentation_percent function is
giving me:

WARNING: "__udivdi3"
[/home/partition6/yien/git/linux-git/fs/btrfs/btrfs.ko] undefined!

when I compile, and the module fails to load, even though the build
completes.  I've traced it to the calculation of max_fragments:

max_fragments = (block_group->key.offset -
                btrfs_block_group_used(&block_group->item)) /
                block_group->fragment_size;

It seems that accessing block_group in here is causing a reference to
__udivdi3 somehow.  Any idea what's going on here?