On 06/11/2009 04:01 PM, Chris Mason wrote:
Where did your btrfs-progs come from?  You're using the latest and great
utilities that create a new disk format.  You can find the new disk in
the newformat2 branch of btrfs-unstable kernel repo.

(v0.19 will be released with this today).

-chris

Oops, it's my bad. I forgot to compile new "newformat2" kernel ;-)
I think, it will be better for me to take more coffee :-) Sorry for the noise :-)

BTW, maybe you can update the kernel branch to "2.6.30" ?

Tarkan