On Wednesday 07 October 2009 05:17:54 Chris Mason escribió:

> Thanks, I'll try to reproduce.  Which raid level did you use for data?
> If not raid1, could you try with raid1? ;)

I'm not sure, since the utils won't tell. I mkfs'ed and mounted one of the 3.5GB
files with no special options, and copied some files on it. I mkfs'ed the second
file, put it in a loop device, and added it to the pool with btrfs-vol -a. Then
I run btrfs-vol -b and I copied more files and rebalanced several times.

Then I zeroed one of the files used as disks, and tried to read the files in
the volume (unsucessfully). Then I rebalanced, and I hit the oops. It seems to
be very reproducible.