On 22 Jan 2010, at 10:17, Leszek Ciesielski wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Thomas Kupper <tho...@kupper.org> wrote:

>>> No. The same thing happens with whatever filesystem you use for rootfs.
>>
>> Thanks for the clarification. How do I see then what subvolume is mounted as
>> root? Assume I play around with lots of snapshots and wonder with what
>> snapshot I booted. Sure, I should know but sometimes I want to make sure I
>> did boot the right one before deleting an other snapshot.
>
> azazel ~ # cat /proc/cmdline
> root=/dev/sda3 rootfstype=ext4

Again, thanks alot. That does the trick.

Maybe a bit of a pain in the a$#: Is there a specific reason the mount utility
doesn't show the actual mount options in use? Wouldn't one - I certainly do -
expect /etc/mtab or mount to show how a certain partition is mounted? Not
really a btrfs issue, I'm aware.--