Hi,

The below set of patches add debug-btrfs command to btrfs-progs package.
The new command depends on the libss.a library provided e2fsprogs. To build
one have to set E2FSPRGS_BUILD_DIR to point to the e2fsprogs build directory.
Once we get e2fsprogs to create a proper libss package we should be able
to remove the above export.

Currently supported list of commands are listed below. It should be really
easy to add new commands

debug-btrfs:  ?
Available debug-btrfs requests:

show_debugfs_params, params
                         Show btrfs_debug parameters
open_filesys, open       Open the file system
dump_tree                Show full btrfs tree
dump_root_tree           Show root tree
dump_chunk_tree          Show btrfs chunk tree
print_inode              Print inode details
help                     Display info on command or topic.
list_requests, lr, ?     List available commands.
quit, q                  Leave the subsystem.

You should be able to get the patches with --no-renames at
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/kvaneesh/debug-btrfs/

-aneesh