On tis, 2010-02-09 at 16:02 -0500, Chris Ball wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    > Here's a patch to btrfsck from Josef that should fix this:
>
> Sorry, that was an older patch.  This is the working one:

It didn't apply cleanly to latest git, so i remerged the patch...
The new output sure looks better in my eyes:

/dev/mapper/root      145G  135G   11G  93% /

=)

Thanks, I do wonder btw, btrfsck always seems to segfault when you check
a filesystem in real use - ie loged in users and daemons running - but
not on a normal 'single' user boot. Anything that could be done with
this? (It doesn't inspire confidence ;))

--
Ian Kumlien <pomac () vapor ! com> -- http://pomac.netswarm.net