Hi guys,

First off: you guys are doing amazing work !

btrfs "Better-FS" gets more and more stable, fast and space-efficient than
all/most of the other filesystems :)

It being able to survive compiling of openoffice, chromium webbrowser and other
stressful stuff is a testament to its ever growing maturity

Now on to my question:

Since I'm using btrfs on more and more test-partitions on my system and also am
into energy saving:

is the following mount-option which exists for reiserfs, ext2-4 and reiser4
(tmgr.atom_max_age) also planned to be implemented for btrfs ?

       commit=nrsec
              Sync all data and metadata  every  nrsec  seconds.  The  default
              value is 5 seconds. Zero means default.

(in this case ext3)

if yes, when will it be added ?

Many thanks in advance