Hello,

Pherhaps it would be a good idea to add a tracepoint before each return
ENOSPC? It shouldn't matter too much since a reasonable assumption would
be that filesystems aren't running out of space most of the time. And
you can use 'perf' for more insight in these cases without recompiling
the kernel.

Regards,

    justin....