On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 16:57, David Pottage <da...@electric-spoon.com> wrote:
> On 28/09/10 15:27, Francis Galiegue wrote:
>>
>> Here is a preview of the survey.
>>
>> I have not included *all* feature requests yet, otherwise it wouldn't fit
>> on a screen :), but I think I have chosen the most important ones.
>>
>> Please comment!
>>
>> Click on the following link to test this survey:
>>
>> http://appv3.sgizmo.com/testsurvey/survey?id=376617&crc=98980edfce58a795c966488276754ddb
>>

> A lot of the questions are dependent on if the user is a btrfs user or not.
> It would be nice ask that as a first question, and then to hide some
> questions depending on the answer.

Yep, but the problem is, as far as I can see, you don't have this
option for the type of account (free) I'm using on the site :/

> The "Please rank thease features in order of importance" table is confusing
> to fill out. I think it would be better if users where asked to seperately
> indicate how important each item is (from 1 to 5) with no requirement to
> have one at each importance level, just a suggestion that it is not that
> helpfull to put everything at the same importance level.

Yes, indeed. I thought about a list of items and radio buttons. Will
update, just not right now though.

> Other than that the survey is good. Thanks for pursing it.

Thanks for the feedback!

--
Francis Galiegue, fgalie...@gmail.com
"It seems obvious [...] that at least some 'business intelligence'