On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:34:31AM +0200, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 11:32:07AM +0200, David Brown wrote:
> > Is it possible to view the raid levels of data and meta data for an
> > existing btrfs filesystem?  It's easy to pick them when creating the
> > system, but I couldn't find any way to view them afterwards.
>
>   "btrfs f df" will show them, except for few kernel releases when the ioctl()
> was broken.

   Umm...

h...@vlad:~ $ sudo btrfs fi df /mnt/
[sudo] password for hrm:
Data: total=303.01GB, used=302.16GB
Metadata: total=3.01GB, used=476.77MB
System: total=11.88MB, used=36.00KB

   This is the latest btrfs git kernel and tools. What should I be
seeing here?

   Hugo.

--
=== Hugo Mills: h...@... carfax.org.uk | darksatanic.net | lug.org.uk ===
               --- emacs: Emacs Makes A Computer Slow. ---