Hello btrfs people
btrfs still does not implement raid5,6 so here comes the question: all filesystems have mkfs flags for aligning to an underlying RAID. Is it there also for btrfs? I don't seem able to find it. Is it autodetected for MD/LVM2 like in xfs and ext4? I think that some people in the enterprise will not give up on their hardware arrays so easily... so the option should be available imho.
(Is it feasible at all actually? I don't know cow filesystems much.)
COW features are cool to use even if the RAID is elsewhere and the write hole remains...
Thank you