On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 7:09 PM, Chris Mason

> This work is really cool, thanks for doing it.  I'm starting a run on
> this tonight and if all goes well I'll review in detail and try to queue
> it along with the per-subvolume storage bits for .39.
>
> Thanks!
>
> -chris

This is the kind of thing -- another synchronous thing becomes
asynchronous -- why the ioctl#21 patch has a pluggable architecture
for adding a standard way to wait for completion of new dlayed items.
Please add it, so future submitted ways to asynchonify things can have
a standard way to tell when they're done.

dln