2011/10/6 Andi Kleen <a...@firstfloor.org>:
> Jeff Putney <jeffrey.put...@gmail.com> writes:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Release_early,_release_often
>
> Well the other principle in free software you're forgetting
> is:
>
> "It will be released when it's ready"
>
> If you don't like Chris' ways to do releases you're free to write
> something on your own or pay someone to do so. Otherwise
> you just have to deal with his time frames, as shifty
> as they may be.

I did a different thing, I've offered Chris money to help rescue an
hosed btrfs or to point to someone who could do, we ended in doing
some tests (for free) but nothing else materialized.
While the time passed has diminished the value of the data to be
rescued I'm more on the "show us some code we can start from" than "it
will be released when ready" vagon.

Francesco R.