Hello Helmut!

I'm having the same observation currently: There are bad files in my $HOME
and I can't delete them because it makes the kernel ooops. I tried Josef's
repair program but it fails an assertion. What's your kernel backtrace? Did
you try the repair program? Maybe we really got the same problem and could
combine efforts? I filed an issue here:

https://github.com/josefbacik/btrfs-progs/issues/1