On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 05:56:33PM -1000, J. David Beutel wrote:
> I get 403 Forbidden errors when I try to see the following diagrams.
> Assuming they're supposed to be public, can anyone fix this or
> provide copies?  Their thumbnails in Google look interesting, but
> too small to make out anything.
>
> https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/images/9/90/Fs-tree.svg
> https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/images/b/bd/Disk-data-structures.svg
>
> They're linked from the following pages, which I can see:
>
> https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/articles/t/r/e/Trees.html
> https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/articles/d/a/t/Data_Structures_3b4e.html
>
> I don't have any account on this wiki.  It seems messed up, by the
> way, because I get a 404 Not Found error when I click on the "Log in
> / create account" link:
>
> https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/articles/u/s/e/Special~UserLogin_94cd.html

   The wiki on kernel.org is in read-only mode, because the kernel.org
services are still being recovered from the hacking incident. Most of
the diagrams have been lost en route.

   There's an editable copy of the wiki at [1]. The two diagrams you
mention are here on my hard disk -- I just haven't had the time to
upload them yet.

   Hugo.

[1] http://btrfs.ipv5.de/

    --- How do you become King?  You stand in the marketplace and ---
          announce you're going to tax everyone. If you get out
                           alive, you're King.