Hi,
I'm using GNU/linux with btrfs root. My filesystem is created with
command "mkfs.btrfs /dev/sda" .  Today I'm trying to install Microsoft
Windows 7 on /dev/sdb , a 16GB esata ssd.  After the installation, I
found that Windows create a "hidden" NTFS partition called "System
Reserved" on the first 100MB of my /dev/sda and that my btrfs
filesystem was lost!  I have searched google for help but I got no
useful information.  Is there any data recovery tools?  Thanks