On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 07:14:44PM +0000, Alex wrote:
> [Referring to https://lkml.org/lkml/2012/1/17/381], and perhaps I'm a bit
> previous, but what are the command sequence to change the raid levels?
>
> Wouldn't mind being pointed to git manual if better for you.

Look at http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.btrfs/15211.

The only syntax change that has been merged since then is that you can
invoke balancing commands w/o 'filesystem' prefix, so instead of 'btrfs
fi balance' you can (and should) use 'btrfs balance'.

To get the code you can pull for-chris branch from my repo:

git://github.com/idryomov/btrfs-progs.git for-chris

I'll add proper man pages shortly.

Thanks,

                Ilya