On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:46 PM, Arvin Schnell <aschn...@suse.de> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 08:18:45AM +0700, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
>> I noticed that openSUSE buildservice now provides debs for ubuntu as
>> well. I can't seem to find a way to add it to apt source list though,
>> using the usual line
>>
>> deb uri distribution [component1] ....
>
> You can use these commands:
>
> echo 'deb
> http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/filesystems:/snapper/Debian_6.0/ /'
> >> /etc/apt/sources.list

I didn't know you could use that format :D Just tested it, and it
works, although the command I use is

echo 'deb
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/filesystems:/snapper/Debian_6.0/
/' | sudo tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/opensuse-snapper.list

> apt-get update

That got me the error

W: GPG error: http://download.opensuse.org  Release: The following
signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
available: NO_PUBKEY 2DA6FAF4175BFA4E

easily fixed though, using

$ sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 2DA6FAF4175BFA4E

... and then another apt-get update after that.

> apt-get install snapper

That result in a warning

WARNING: The following packages cannot be authenticated!
  libsnapper snapper
Install these packages without verification [y/N]?

Did the package creation process somehow ommit signing process,
perhaps? Or is there something else I missed?

Anyway, I got snapper-0.0.10-0 installed now, but having a small
problem. I use different subvolumes for multiple directories. For
example, /home and /data. Creating the config for both results in an
error

$ sudo snapper list-configs
Config | Subvolume
-------+----------
$ sudo snapper create-config /home
$ sudo snapper create-config /data
Creating config failed (config already exists).
$ sudo snapper list-configs
Config | Subvolume
root   | /home

How can I create config for /data or other directories (other than
manually creating the config file and .snapshots directory)?

--
Fajar