Am Montag, 25. Juni 2012 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi!
>
> I got a X server / drm related crash or hard lockup. After I rebooted I
> tried to mount the BTRFS on my esata disk. It has big metadata
> (mkfs.btrfs -l 32768 -n 32768).
>

> I got:

[… backtrace …]

> BTRFS was not mounted. After trying to mount again, I got:
>
> merkaba:~> ps aux | grep " D" | grep -v grep
> root      3446  0.0  0.0      0     0 ?        D    20:22   0:00
> [btrfs-transacti] root      4666  0.0  0.0  18640  1184 tty1     D+
> 20:24   0:00 mount /mnt/amazon-daten
>
> Any hints how to get my disk mounted?
>
> I have a fairly recent backup, but I would prefer when I do not have to
> replay it. Its one of my expectations for a file system: be safe on
> sudden write interruptions like power loss or crash.

Well, I wanted to have back my disk ASAP. So I just tried that btrfs-zero-
log mantra again.

It worked. Hopefully the backtrace still gives you a clue on what has
happened. I thought these kind of errors where gone now.

(Yeah, I know its still experimental… no indoctrination requested;-)

Thanks,