On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 06:00:36PM +0800, Liu Bo wrote:
> Setting subvolume/snapshot readonly has been missing for a long time.
>
> With this patch, we can set a subvolume/snapshot readonly via:
>
> o    btrfs subvolume set-ro <path>

Alexander's 'btrfs property' patches do exactly this, but in a much more
generic and extensible way.  'btrfs property' subgroup provides a
uniform interface for getting and setting properties of filesystem
objects in general, not only those of subvolumes and snapshots.  It
provides a much better user interface, and it also allows us to easily
rethink kernel-user interface for generic get/set in future.

Thanks,

                Ilya