Hi Martin,

On 02.07.2012 17:41, Jan Schmidt wrote:
> I'm recently seeing such buffer leaks as well. It's always about tree blocks,
> and it's always just two or three refs left for a buffer. I can somehow
> reproduce it and will be looking into it probably tomorrow. (May still be
> unrelated, of course.)

Okay, I've tracked my buffer leak down. It's most likely unrelated to yours, as
you need Chris' current for-linus for that to occur. Second, you need to trigger
a lot of tree mod log operations (i.e. by calling "btrfs inspect-internal" while
modifying the trees).

I'm sending a fix for the problem I found. However, there's no obvious
reproducer for your problem yet. Can you reproduce it?

-Jan