Please make sure you are running a very recent kernel. Btrfs is VERY
active and fixes for things like this are going in all the time. Any
related crash errors, kernel oopses, and exact methodology so we can
reproduce would be useful.
dmesg and uname -a would help us triage this and see what we need to fix.
Mike