On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 06:51:36PM +0800, Miao Xie wrote:
> div_factor{_fine} has been implemented for two times, cleanup it.
> And I move them into a independent file named math.h because they are
> common math functions.

You removed the sanity checks:

-       if (factor <= 0)
-               return 0;
-       if (factor >= 100)
-               return num;

in new version. And I don't think it's necessary to add an extra include
with a rather generic name and trivial code. A separate .h/.c with
non-filesystem related support code like this looks more suitable.

Do you intend to use the functions out of extent-tree.c ?

david