Hi,

On 17/09/2012, at 7:55 PM, Casper Bnag <casper.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We're using the latest available kernel for our Oracle Unbreakable
> Linux 6.3 from Aug 28. We have no other option, since the Oracle database
> software needs to run on a certified distro.

Oracle Database is not certified to run on either btrfs or ZFS on Linux, so if
certification is an issue, you can't use either filesystem. Out of interest,
have you done a performance benchmark with ASM using ASMlib on the same
platform?

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Avi Miller | Principal Program Manager | +61 (412) 229 687