On 08/11/12 20:55, Miao Xie wrote:

> In kernel, qgroupid 0 is a special number when we run the quota group
> limit command.
>
> So, we should not be able to create a quota group whose id is 0,
> otherwise the kernel can't deal with it. Fix it.

This is probably a stupid question - but if its not meant to be possible
to create such a thing shouldn't this be fixed in the kernel (as well as
here) to reject attempts from user space to create it?

Otherwise it's possible for a non-aware program (or a user who is
playing) to still create it.

cheers,
Chris