The patchset enhanced btrfs qgroup show command.

Firstly, we restructure show_qgroups, make it easy to add new features.

And then we add '-p' '-c', '-l',and '-e' options to print the parent
qgroup id, child qgroup id, max referenced size and max exclusive size
of qgroup respectively, add '-F' and '-f' option to list qgroups that
impact the given path.

Besides that, the users may want to sort qgroups according to some items.
For this case, we introduce '--sort' option. With this option, we can sort
the qgroup by qgroupid, rfer, excl, max_rfer and max_excl.

And finally, Since there are so many columns can be output, the users may
be confused about the output result, so i add '-t' option to print the result
as a table.

We can pull this patchset from the URL

        git://github.com/miaoxie/btrfs-progs.git qgroup

Thanks
Miao
---
Wang Shilong (9):
      Btrfs-progs: restructure show_qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: introduces '-p' option to print the ID of the parent qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: introduces '-c' option to print the ID of the child qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: introduce '-l' option to print max referenced size of qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: introduce '-e' option to print max exclusive size of qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: list all qgroups impact given path(include ancestral qgroups)
      Btrfs-progs: list all qgroups impact given path(exclude ancestral qgroups)
      Btrfs-progs: enhance btrfs qgroup show to sort qgroups
      Btrfs-progs: enhance btrfs qgroup to print the result as a table

 cmds-qgroup.c |  198 +++++-----
 ctree.h       |   11 +
 qgroup.h      |   71 ++++