Hi,

 I just try to write the testcase a few hours before. So there will be
some problems.

 Maybe you can ignore the unimplemented and the ugly parts.

 Welcome any feedback. :)

 I have uploaded the test source file to Github. Please open this link:

https://github.com/Zimilo/btrfs-testing-suites/blob/master/fallocate/fallocate.c

 Latest kernel commit is 752451f01c4567b506bf4343082682dbb8fb30dd in
linus git tree.

 Testing on a 20GB loop device.

 When running the second case, try to do the sync command manually at
the some time several times. Always could be reproduced.

 You will get hit the WARN_ON, dmesg will report them.

 Except this problem, there's another bug,   btrfs_fallocate doesn't
guarantee subsequent write to that range not to fail because of disk
space.