On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 7:14 AM, Jordan Windsor <jorda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also here's the output of btrfs-find-root:
>
> ./btrfs-find-root /dev/sdb1
> Super think's the tree root is at 1229060866048, chunk root 1259695439872
> Went past the fs size, exiting
>
> Not sure where to go from here.

I can't say for certain, but that suggests that the move-via-dd didn't
succeed / wasn't correct, and/or the partitioning changes didn't
match, and/or the dd happened from a mounted filesystem (which would
also explain the transid errors, if there wasn't an unclean umount
involved).

btrfs-restore might be able to pick out files, but you may be in
restore-from-backup territory.