On 01/23/2013 03:12 AM, Anand Jain wrote:
Please accept this patch set which is on top of
   git://repo.or.cz/btrfs-progs-unstable/devel.git for-chris

to add 'show' sub-command feature for the btrfs subvol cli
as in an example below..
OK, in spite of saying that these patches did not apply clean, it was not terribly difficult to refit what did not apply. I did this in two steps:

1. I created the equivalent of the for-chris branch. This did not apply clean which surprised me. However, minor things easily handled manually in the first patch for utils.c and utils.h plus btrfs-lists.c in a later patch.

2. After creating a new set of patches from the above effort, I then moved to my working branch with includes all of the patches in the integration-20130121 branch [careful, patch 0023 has a conflict in mkfs.c] please others. This time it was a very small problem in cmds-qgroup.c. I am running it now.

Gene