The above Debian bug report has the details of a btrfsck infinite loop problem
I'm having.  I initially reported it as an i386 bug because it didn't seem to
appear on AMD64.  But then I realised that on AMD64 it merely runs for longer
before looping.

git pull http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/mason/btrfs-progs.git

I've just used the above command to get the latest btrfsck source, compiled it
and run it.  The resulting btrfsck has now used 97 minutes of CPU time which
is about 94 minutes since the last time it gave any output.

Below is the last output of btrfsck before it entered the 100% CPU loop.

leaf parent key incorrect 566530048
bad block 566530048
leaf parent key incorrect 566534144
bad block 566534144