On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 05:51:32AM -0600, Szőts Ákos wrote:
> What do you think; is this issue in the file system can be repaired
> with btrfsck? Or should I install a new, patched kernel on my
> partition somehow?

Sorry I was flipping between your problem and somebody elses problem yesterday
and I was having trouble restoring your file system from the image.  Today I
only have your problem and I'm almost done fixing this bug in the restore so I
should have something for you today, hopefully before lunch.  Thanks,

Josef