On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 08:16:41PM +0800, Liu Bo wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 03:16:12PM +0100, David Sterba wrote:
> > I've noticed that return value from merge_reloc_roots is never checked
> > in the callers. Did you verify that this is ok?
>
> Yeah, it's fine.

Then it's ok to change return value to 'void' so it does not look like
an unhandled errorcode.

> Actually we set fs to RO once we get error here, as we have recorded a balance
> item and , balance can start over again the next time.

Yeah, if we get there via transaction abort. My background motivation is
to implement a (much) more responsive balance cancel. This is different
from the poweroff "cancel", because it does not keep any in-memory
state.

david