Dear list members,

When I tried to recover my partition from the space cache bug (see
http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-btrfs@vger.kernel.org/msg24360.html
), I issued the command `mount -o clear_cache -t btrfs /dev/sda7
/aaa/aaa`. After 10 minutes the mount command segfaulted. I cloned the
latest btrfs-progs from Josef's Github account and ran the `btrfsck
--repair` twice on the partition.

Then I tried to mount under my normal openSUSE system (with kernel
3.9) and the following BUG appeared during the boot-up process: Kernel
bug at extent-tree.c:5446
The picture I've taken: www.morrohun.hu/temp/btrfs/IMG_1770.JPG

I tried to boot in an openSUSE Rescue CD, an Ubuntu Live CD, but just
a SystemRescueCD was actually working, but I can't reach my partition.
Even though I was able to make an image by `btrfs-image -c9 -t8` and
I'll send you the link if it's requested.

Best regards,

Ákos Szőts