Hi,

I am looking for a file-system which is able to provide continuous
snapshotting like some log-structured file-systems do.

The btrfs snapshot-mechanism seems to be what I am looking for, in
combination with a daemon monitoring the free space it should be
possible to create a snapshot every 15min and delete snapshots as the
free space is below some threshold.

Is btrfs suitable for such a high number of snapshots, or will it have
negative implications (like huge metadata, ...)?

Thank you in advance, Clemens