The idea was to introduce /dev/mapper to find for btrfs disk,
However I found first we need to congregate the disk scan
procedure at a function so it would help to consistently tune
it across the btrfs-progs. As of now both fi show and
dev scan use the disks scan they do it on their own.

So here it would congregate btrfs-disk scans at the function
scan_devs_for_btrfs, adds /dev/mapper to be used to scan
for btrfs, and updates its calling functions and few bug fixes.

Anand Jain (4):
  btrfs-progs: replace filesystem show --all-devices with -d option
  btrfs-progs: label option in btrfs filesystem show is not coded
  btrfs-progs: use /dev/mapper to find the btrfs disks
  btrfs-progs: btrfs_scan_for_fsid doesn't need all the arguments

 btrfs-find-root.c |  2 +-
 disk-io.c         |  2 +-
 man/btrfs.8.in    | 13 +++++++------
 utils.h           |  4 ++--