Dear list,

I have two openSUSE 12.3 systems with kernel 3.9. On one of them there's an
ext4 partition, while on the other there's a btrfs.

I issued a "time journalctl -b --no-pager" command on both systems. This shows
the logs from the current boot without passing them to "less".

On ext4 (3.9.3):
real    0m1.898s
user    0m0.291s
sys     0m0.105s

On btrfs (3.9.2):
real    1m49.698s
user    0m0.102s
sys     0m0.470s

Journalctl on btrfs was always this slow, some btrfsck were made on the file
system too, but I don't think it was corrupted. On just the first run it's
sluggish, after it's fast as the ext4 one.

Is it a known issue or can I help somehow debugging this further?

Best regards,

Ákos Szőts