2013/6/24 Josef Bacik <jba...@fusionio.com>:
> On Sun, Jun 23, 2013 at 05:33:59AM +0200, Andrea Gelmini wrote:
> So it looks like you just have a few transid mismatches but we manage to find
> something that works out just fine.  Could you make an image of this fs for me
> and upload it somewhere so I can pull it down and run some stuff on it?  I've

Hi Josef,
   and thanks a lot for your usual precious help.
   I've already restored the backup, but I made a complete dd of the
logical volume after the crash.
   So, now I'm flying home, in a few days I'll give you what you asked for.

Thanks a lot again,
Andrea

n.b.: I've got a lot of sensible/private data in my home, but maybe we
could find a way to give all to you. I'm not so afraid to trust you.