On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 01:29:53PM +0800, Anand Jain wrote:
>  Thanks for taking care of this David. Let me know if anywhere
>  needs more explanation.
>  I have been introducing series of device related changes in
>  btrfs-progs/mkfs which were/is essential bug fix. Fixes looks
>  complex since originally btrfs-progs/mkfs didn't create and
>  use much of helper functions in this area, now with these
>  fixes its much modular and better.

Yeah mkfs needs clean ups, thanks for doing that. I'm running btrfs/003
on top of various mkfs option combinations, so far it hasn't blown up at
mkfs time, the patches included are

btrfs-progs: mkfs should check for small vol well before
btrfs-progs: avoid write to the disk before sure to create fs

and excluded

btrfs-progs: mkfs.c overwrites fd without appropriate close
btrfs-progs: Fix: mkfs.c overwrites fd without appropriate close patch

david