Thanks,
as I can see I misunderstood the meaning of "btrfs filesystem df" I
was expecting that the 'df' has been to display free space remaining.

The -a option works

Giuseppe Fierro

--
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither
take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
anyone.