On Sep 29, 2013, at 1:13 AM, Fredrik Tolf <fred...@dolda2000.com> wrote:

> Is there any way I can find out what's going on?

For whatever reason, it started out with every drive practically full, in terms
of chunk allocation.

e.g.        devid    5 size 2.73TB used 2.71TB path /dev/sdh1

I don't know if the code works this way, but it needs to do a balance (or
partial one) to make room before it can start migrating actual complete chunks
from 4 disks to 2 disks. And my guess is that it's not yet done balancing sdg1
still.

Post kernel version, btrfs-progs version, and dmesg from the time the delete
command was initiated.

Chris Murphy--