On 2013/10/27 10:27 PM, Lester B wrote:
2013/10/28 Hugo Mills <h...@carfax.org.uk>:
On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 04:09:18AM +0800, Lester B wrote:
The btrfs setup only have one device of size 7 GiB but
when I run df, the total size shown is 15 GiB. Running
btrfs --repair
    I'd recommend not running btrfs check --repair unless you really
know what you're doing, or you've checked with someone knowledgable
and they say you should try it. On a non-broken filesystem (as here),
it's probably OK, though.

displays an error "cache and super
generation don't match, space cache will be invalidated."
    This is harmless.

How can I correct the total fs size as shown in df?
    You can't. It's an artefact of the fact that you've got a RAID-1
(or RAID-10, or --mixed and DUP) filesystem, and that the standard
kernel interface for df doesn't allow us to report the correct figures
-- see [1] (and the subsequent entry as well) for a more detailed
description.

    Hugo.

[1]
https://btrfs.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/FAQ#Why_does_df_show_incorrect_free_space_for_my_RAID_volume.3F

   PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
          --- Nothing right in my left brain. Nothing left in ---
                              my right brain.

But my setup is a simple one without any RAID levels or other things so at least
df size column should show the actual size of my setup.
Could you send us the output of the following?:
 btrfs fi df <mountpoint>
(where <mountpoint> is the path where the btrfs is mounted.)