Hello,

Yes. Here I mount the three subvolumes:

Does scrubbing the volume give any errors?

Last time I did (that was after I discovered the first errors in btrfsck) scrub, it found no error. But I will re-check asap.

As to the error messages: I do not know how critical those are.

I usually just scrub my filesystems once in a while and would only try btrfs
check on one that fails the scrubbing or has problems mounting or (in some
cases) yields strange messages in dmesg.

Ok.
I think, I do/did have some symptoms, but I cannot exclude other reasons..
-High Load without high cpu-usage (io was the bottleneck)
-Just now: transfer from one directory to the other on the same subvolume (from /mnt/subvol/A/B to /mnt/subvol/A) I get 1.2MB/s instead of > 60.
-For some of the files I even got a "no space left on device" error.

This is without any messages in dmesg or syslog related to btrfs.

Greetings,
Hendrik