On 02/03/2014 10:19 PM, Roger Binns wrote:

On 03/02/14 09:27, Josef Bacik wrote:
It is so totally broken that I don't want it being turned on by anybody
who can't edit this and change it themselves.
The symptoms I saw are huge amounts of kernel memory consumption, possibly
till exhaustion of swap.  Are there other ways in which is it broken (eg
corruption)?

Also is this patch making its way to the various stables?
No corruption, and frankly if you had just small files and a small number of snapshots it worked just fine, but otherwise it would use all of your ram. I cc'ed stable@ so it should make it back to all the stables. Thanks,

Josef