Hey guys,

I have a 6-drive RAID10 btrfs volume. 2 drives are internal, then I have 2
external 2-bay enclosures. One of the enclosures disconnected and went offline
and I quickly unmounted the volume and then rebooted. With all drives
connected, and visible in "btrfs fi show" I tried to mount the volumes but am
getting errors in syslog:

failed to read tree root on sdf (one of the drives in the enclosure that went
offline)
open_ctree failed

I also get this output when attempting to mount degraded on the command line
(stdout):

wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdg,

/dev/sdg is the other drive in the enclosure that disconnected.

I have most things backed up except for a bunch of movies and stuff. Not a huge
deal but I'd like to see if any of the btrfs recovery tools can get me back to
a working state.

Much appreciated. Thanks,

Graham--