Chris Murphy <lists <at> colorremedies.com> writes:

> It might be worth adding enospc_debug as a mount option

These messages only appear when I mount with enospc_debug. I
included them as examples but I can post the full output later if
needed. As for whether btrfs-convert should be recommended, I
mean probably not, but when you've got a big media drive filled
with music, pictures, and movies, with no other place to store it,
and you've experienced corruption where 5% of your MP3 files
have 10 seconds of another MP3 stuck in the middle of them
somehow,  and suddenly realize you NEED a checksumming
next-generation file system like btrfs, you're going to convert!