Marc MERLIN posted on Thu, 13 Mar 2014 18:48:13 -0700 as excerpted:

> Are others seeing some btrfs operations on filesystem/diskA
> hang/deadlock other btrfs operations on filesystem/diskB ?

Well, if the filesystem in filesystem/diskA and filesystem/diskB is the
same (multi-device) filesystem, as the above definitely implies...  Tho
based on the context I don't believe that's what you actually meant.

Meanwhile, send/receive is intensely focused in bug-finding/fixing mode
ATM.  The basic concept is there, but to this point it has definitely
been more development/testing-reliability (as befitted btrfs overall
state, with the eat-your-babies kconfig option warning only recently
toned down to what I'd call semi-stable) than enterprise-reliability.
Hopefully by the time they're done with all this bug-stomping it'll be
rather closer to the latter.