On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 04:38:09PM -0700, Lists wrote:
> On 03/28/2014 02:42 PM, Avi Miller wrote:
> >Have you considered Oracle Linux? We are continually backporting btrfs fixes
> >and enhancements to our Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel releases. On Oracle
> >Linux 6, you would run the UEK Release 3, which is based on 3.8 mainline
> >with upstream fixes. We also provide all security and bug fix errata for
> >free viahttp://public-yum.oracle.com, so you don’t need to buy support to
> >run Oracle Linux at keep up-to-date.
>
> Can't remember asking if btrfs is supported on 32 bit kernels?

   I can't speak for Oracle's distribution, but in the general case,
yes, btrfs works on 32 bit systems.

   On the subject of bitness, there's a couple of rough edges with
64-bit kernels and 32-bit userspace. (I think there's still one ioctl
that fails on that configuration, but I've not hit it yet on my test
machine).

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 65E74AC0 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
  --- My doctor tells me that I have a malformed public-duty gland, ---
                and a natural deficiency in moral fibre.