On 04/02/2014 04:29 AM, Qu Wenruo wrote:
Convert the old btrfs man pages to new asciidoc and split the huge
btrfs man page into subcommand man page.

The asciidoc style and Makefile things are mostly simplified from git
Documentation, which only supports man page output and remove html output,
since html output is somewhat overkilled for btrfs.

Thanks for doing this. I've never liked roff, but I'll give people on the list a chance to complain before taking this one.

-chris